Friday, October 10, 2008

NATO To Attack Afghan Opium Labs

opium poppy
I would not call this exactly gloating. But yes I am happy. On 21st September 2008, here, I wondered why no one is focusing on throttling the supply chain of the terrorists.

Obviously, what I could think in the comfort of my house, the operators in the field - those whose work is trying to wipe out terrorism - would have thought of it too.

Well, here is the evidence. Cutting off drug money to Taliban will definitely bring them to the knees. I hope this is the beginning of the end. Cut off all the funds (find bank balances next and the arms suppliers) and you would see terrorism reduced to "once upon a time ..."

Note: The picture of opium poppies used here belongs to Trent Webb. To see more such photographs please go here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library