Saturday, February 14, 2009

Problem And Solution

the problem and the solution

"It is getting hotter by the day. It is all that global warming."

"The traffic condition is worsening by the day. Why doesn't someone do anything about it?"

"Nothing works without paying bribe. These guys are all corrupt."

"Politicians are all corrupt."

"Why should I pay taxes. I do not see any of my money being used properly. It only lines someones pocket."

"Things are so expensive."

"The police does not do anything to the rich."

"The finance minister only taxes the working class. The rich only get richer. And they do not pay any taxes."

"The condition of roads is so bad."

I hear this all the time ...

My response: "Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. You cannot be just an observer."


Picture Courtesy: Steve Woods

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library