Friday, June 19, 2009

The Art Of Non-Conformity


There are occasions when you desperately want a person to succeed. I do not know Chris Guillebeau, except through the e-mail updates I receive from his blog. As you read what he writes, he comes across as a genuine person. That to me is a sufficient enough reason for me to want him to succeed.

I would, therefore, very strongly recommend visiting his blog, The Art of Non-Conformity and subscribe to the updates. I also recommend that you read his manifesto 279 Days to Overnight Success. It lays down a (one of many) path to become a full-time blogger / writer.

What I find inspiring is that he manages to get enough from his on-line business to be able to pursue his dream of visiting all the countries in the world.
Actually I envy him.

Pssst! He does not know that I am endorsing him.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library