Thursday, June 18, 2009

Web Pages Outside Blogs

This post is intended to consolidate all my non-blog pages I have made so far (besides it gives me a kick)
I have posted these activities from time to time in this blog. So, this is just a consolidation, in case any of my readers have missed checking out any.
Feel free to visit these pages, if you have already not done so.
Let me know how I am doing.

Travel Related Pages

Belur, Karnataka
Halebid, Karnataka
Shravanabelagola, Karnataka
Mahabalipuram, Tamilnadu
England and Northern Ireland

Book Reviews

Our Iceberg Is Melting
Evolve Your Brain
How To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci
Purple Cow
The Go-Giver
Outliers
It's Not About The Bike
The Undercover Economist
Against The Gods
The Tipping Point
Blink
The Music Of The Primes
The Logic Of Life
The Google Story
The Blind Watchmaker
Himalaya
Survival Of The Sickest
The Calendar
Andy Grove
Eats Shoots & Leaves
Air Babylon
The Black Swan
Just books (not strictly a book review; rather a list)
Are You Afraid of Mathematics? (another list)

Business & Management

The Leadership Hype & How It Affects You
I Am A Bad Manager
Evidence Based Management

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library