Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dell Copying Apple. Where has Creativity Gone?

Suppose I am the Chief Designer (or whatever I am called) at Dell.
My boss comes to me and tells me that I need to make an Apple-Look-Alike Dell computer.

What happens to my creativity?
What happens to my desire to mark my stamp in the world of computers?

Fortunately I am not in Dell.

But what is Dell thinking? Dell, that has been forefront of marketing ideas has now resorted to this? It definitely is a marketing opportunity, I agree, but where is the pride? Dell even calls their machine with the same name ("All In One").

You see the two models (Dell and Apple) and let me know what you think of the two.

No wonder Apple is rocking the hinges of the world and Dell is reduced to a also-ran.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library