Saturday, January 24, 2009

Squidoo Updates - I am a bad manager

Check out my lens
I am slowly getting the hang of this squidoo thingy.

Managed to get another one up. Not sure what kind if reception this will get.  It is called I am bad manager. Not sure how many would like to be a bad manager :-)

Meanwhile the rest of my lens are doing brilliantly.

Leadership Hype and How It Affects You is at number 131 in Business category.

Photographs of intricately carved sculptures of Hoysala Temples has exceed all my expevtations and stands at number 97 in Travel category

That is primarily because of the response I got from my forum-mates on Indiblogger.

Do visit my lens and let me know what you feel about it.

Meanwhile I am off to make another lens - just got an idea. Lets see how this idea pans out.


 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library