Monday, December 22, 2008

4 Books To Gift

Here's a selection of 4 not-so-fat books that you would wish to gift yourself. Why have I chosen these?
Because I have read them and liked each of them and would recommend to everyone.
And because it does not take much effort to read them once ... twice ... any number of times.
And because books are the best gifts.

1) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon. It is sure to make you laugh and cry simultaneously.

2) Illusions by Richard Bach. Surreal. But in a nice way. I like this better than Jonathan Livingston Seagull. You might actually make this book your bible.

3) Rendezvous with Rama by Authur C Clark - I am no science fiction fan. But this gets a big yes from me. Give this a try and you will not regret.

4) The Goal by E. Goldratt. Now why am I recommending a management book. Because it reads like a novel. Believe me, you will not be disappointed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library