Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Best Business Parable Ever?

ideas

I must confess this has never happened to me before. Perhaps it is because it is an easy read. Or perhaps the message touched me somewhere deep inside or despite being a parable I could not guess the ending. Whatever be the reason, this is the first time I read the book in one go and immediately after finished started reading it once more. Read my review of The Go-Giver.
Of all the management parables I have read so far this must be the best and ranks, at least in my list, with The Goal, in terms of impact. Just so that I internalize the message (hopefully), I wrote down the 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success on a piece of paper. Slowly. Very slowly.

Picture courtesy: Daniel Wildman

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library