Sunday, March 1, 2009

All this noise about twitter


Looks like I am totally taken by web 2.0 applications. Twitter being the latest in series.

The idea of mini-blogging is sweet. You keep in touch with others and they with you by simple typing out the answer to: what are you doing now? If it is worthwhile, that is.

And if you have large fan following you may also divert traffic to your website. But why am I saying this when there is fantastic lens (unfortunately not by me) on twitter:


50 ways to use twitte


twitter applications

But what I find most fascinating is the limitation of 140 characters. It takes an effort (at least for me - unless it is something mundane) to confine your thoughts to such constraints. But it is fun.

Go tweet!

Picture courtesy: George Popa

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library