Saturday, March 7, 2009

A review page each for all the books I read


This, I thought, was the only way I could keep an account of all the books I read. Right now I am putting up a lens for each of the books that I have in the house. Then I need to find a way of getting hold of all the previous books. Ambitious? What is life without ambition?

Meanwhile here is a list of books that I have already finished reviewing:

The Calendar

Survival of the Sickest

Air Babylon

Himalaya

The Blind Watchmaker

Eats Shoots & Leaves


Now, here is what I need from you (I am sure I can start making demands by now), please visit these lenses and tell me how I can improve these.

I never knew reviewing books will be so difficult. So I certainly need constructive feedback.

Thanks.

Picture courtesy: Sanja Gjenero

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library