Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have two other blogs

I am not sure if my regular readers are aware that that I run two more blogs. One of these is, of course, extremely niche and pertains to Aerospace (DO-178B) Software, something not for general consumption. You might want to visit it just to get a flavour of what avionics software development is all about.

The second one is on management, or to be more specific Business and Management Case Studies. Any one who is already a manager or aspires to be one can use this blog as a platform to share and develop ideas. I develop business/management cases and these are then thrown open for readers to solve. And I get some interesting comments.

You may want to check these out. Do let me know what you think of these.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library